Friday, September 27, 2013

Tah Dah Duo Drop Earrings by Twyla~

Hi Everyone!
I am excited and happy to share my first free tutorial with all of you. With the holidays just around the corner I have to say, I am a huge fan of a project that will make a wonderful gift and can be completed in an afternoon or an evening. These things guided me in my inspiration and creation of this tutorial.

If you wish to share this tutorial, please link people to this blog post rather than sharing my tutorial file or redistributing it in any form. Thank you for respecting my rights.

For a downloadable and printable PDF copy please visit  "here" .  I hope you like my tutorial and  enjoy creating this project.














































 If you wish to make the matching bracelet to these earrings,  you can find the
Tah Dah Super Duo Bracelet  tutorial in my Etsy store, Lady Abeada.

24 comments:

  1. This is a really pretty design, Twyla....thanks for sharing it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm an earring fanatic! These are cute! Thanks for sharing !

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a terrific project! These are beautiful earrings, and with holidays not far away, this is a great idea for gift-giving. Thanks, Twyla and Bead Mavens for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Callie! :) With all the variety of duos and twins out there, one could come up with all kinds of color combinations! :)

      Delete
  4. Thank you Twyla and all the Bead Mavens for sharing ! can't wait to work on these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome Linda! I hope you enjoy making the project! :)

      Delete
  5. Twyla these are adorable! I've already got color choices running in my head. :) Wonderful and what a great gift idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Val! You will have to show me what you come up with! :) I would love to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. merci beaucoup pour le partage , elles sont très belles.
    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's getting to be old hat to you - but thanks for this pattern - it is absolutely *stunning* - I think it is maybe the best use I have ever seen of superduo &or twin beads - and that's saying a lot because I spend more time researching than actually beading :) Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never old hat..you are very welcome for the pattern. I am thrilled you like it!! :)

      Delete
  9. P.S. that was a very nice compliment! :) thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete